Saturday, July 25, 2015

Stay True {Video Contest}

          Hello everyone!
          So, I entered a contest... and the grand prize is a trip for two to Scotland.
          You may or may not know this about me, but I positively adore Scotland. Going there has been my biggest dream for many years.
          The premise of the contest was simple. Listen to Heirloom Audio's presentation of G.A. Henty's In Freedom's Cause, and make a video (up to three minutes in length) sharing what about the audio makes you want to go to Scotland. 
          The grand prize winner is selected by a panel of judges, but there is a Viewer's Choice prize of $500 awarded to the video with the most votes. It would mean so much to me if you'd watch and vote for my video to support me in this. <3 The contest ends on August 7th, and winners are announced on the 13th. 



          If you would like to watch my video, just click THIS LINK. = ) Please feel free to share!

          **UPDATE** You can vote for my video once a day, so if you want to bookmark the link and throw a vote my way every 24 hours, it would be very appreciated. ;)
          God bless! 


~Riah

No comments:

Post a Comment